This is a summary of our planned hatching schedule for this year. We add new hatchings all the time and new breeds so check back often for updates. We have many new breeds for 2023 and we are still adding hatching dates. But all breeds listed can be requested for preorders.
If you want freshly hatched chicks:
- You can place a preorder or wait for a Saturday Sale when I usually have chicks available for same day pickup no preorder needed.
- If you preorder they must be picked up on the availability date listed for the freshly hatch chick price. Technically they are usually about 3 days old at this point.
- If you want chicks from 2 different hatch dates perhaps a week apart, but want to pick them all up at the same time, just note that on your order or request form and we will let you know what we can do.
- DISCLAIMER: We don’t need to sell chicks, this is a service we offer to the community who would like cheap chicks. Baby birds are very sensitive and delicate and can die for various reasons due to no fault of you or I. If you feel you will be upset if any of the chicks die then you should NOT PURCHASE FRESH CHICKS. However, we are different then other farms in that we will replace your chicks if they die within 3 days of purchase. NO REFUNDS.
If you want 2-3 month old pullets:
Add 2 months to any chick date and that is when I can have pullets of that breed. However, we place special orders all the time. If you want certain breeds at a certain time, let us know and we will see what we can do. If your ordering 5 breeds we have posted for a date and you want one other breed not listed for that date, we maybe able to get it added or pull that single breed from the previous weeks hatch for example. We will try our best to come up with a plan that works for you.
If you want to place an order:
- To order you can either browse the site and create your cart and submit an order or FILL OUT A REQUEST FORM. If you reference the hatch schedule and add freshly hatched chicks to your cart, pricing and availability should not be an issue. Either way we will ensure the birds are still available and confirm and send back pricing if needed.
- Sometimes I add new breeds to the hatching schedule but don’t have time to add them to the site. To add missing breeds to your order, just FILL OUT A REQUEST FORM and I will manually add them for you.
- All chickens are Marek’s and Coccidia Vaccinated and are guaranteed hens. Please READ OUR HEN POLICY.
Only logged in users can see and download our Hatching Schedule below
- If you do not see the download button then you are not logged in.